Bakery on Main Grain Free Yoghurt Parfaits
Use Bakery on Main Grain Free Clusters to make healthy homemade yoghurt parfaits. Perfect for an easy grab-n-go breakfast, quick snack or after-dinner treat.
What are yoghurt parfaits? It sounds fancy, but in reality, it’s just layers of yoghurt and fresh or frozen fruit that has been topped with a scoop of grain free clusters.
Yoghurt Parfaits may contain a lot of sugar, unnecessary additives and sugars. Therefore it is best to make your own at home so you can control the quality of the yoghurt. You can use regular yoghurt, Greek yoghurt, dairy-free yoghurt, whatever you like will work fine. If you want to up your protein or like a thicker consistency, Greek yoghurt may be a better option for you. If you want to serve your yoghurt parfait as dessert, you can use frozen yoghurt. It’s delicious!
- Vanilla nonfat yoghurt – 3 cups
- Fresh or defrosted frozen strawberries in juice – 1 cup
- Fresh blackberries, raspberries or blueberries – 1 pint
- Bakery on Main Grain Free Clusters – 1 cup
- Layer 1/3 cup vanilla yoghurt into the bottom each of 4 tall glasses.
- Combine defrosted strawberries and then juice with fresh berries.
- Alternate layers of fruit and next grain-free clusters with yoghurt until glasses are filled to the top.
- Serve parfaits immediately to keep clusters crunchy.