Basil Pesto Chicken Spaghetti
Basil Pesto Chicken Spaghetti is a quick and easy dinner idea. Creamy basil pesto sauce and juicy sauteed chicken breasts are served on a bed of spaghetti. This pesto pasta recipe is a family favorite!
We love pasta recipes as they are so easy to fix and are perfect for a quick and easy weeknights dinner. As the rest of our recipes, this Chicken Pesto Pasta is ready in 30 minutes only! The pasta is equally delicious without chicken if you’re in a real big rush, and perfect for a meatless day.
- 400 g | 14 ounces spaghetti , dry weight (or pasta of choice)
- 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
- 4 grilled pesto chicken breasts with 500g cherry tomatoes (use this recipe)
- 1 cup of this homemade basil pesto (or store bought pesto)
- freshly grated parmesan cheese , to serve
- Boil spaghetti according to packet directions in salted water. Drain; reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, cook pesto chicken and tomatoes using this recipe.
- Add to pesto mixture to the cooked spaghetti with 1/2 cup of the reserved pasta water. Toss over low heat until well combined. Divide amongst serving bowls. Slice chicken breasts and arrange over the spaghetti. Top with parmesan. Serve warm.
Leave a Reply