- 400 g | 14 ounces spaghetti , dry weight (or pasta of choice)
- 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
- 4 grilled pesto chicken breasts with 500 g | 17 ounces cherry tomatoes (use this recipe)
- 1 cup of this homemade basil pesto (or store bought pesto)
- freshly grated parmesan cheese , to serve
- Boil spaghetti according to packet directions in salted water. Drain; reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, cook pesto chicken and tomatoes using this recipe.
- Add to pesto mixture to the cooked spaghetti with 1/2 cup of the reserved pasta water. Toss over low heat until well combined. Divide amongst serving bowls. Slice chicken breasts and arrange over the spaghetti. Top with parmesan. Serve warm.