BBQ Dukkah Spiced Chicken Wings- Simple way to prepare the BBQ Chicken Wings!
- 25 Chicken Wings
- 75 g Dukkah Spiced Mix
- Juice 1 Lemon plus extra wedges to serve
- 2 Tbsp macadamia oil
- 1 Tbsp Tahini Paste
- Handful of Pomegranate Seeds
- Handful of Cilantro Leaves- No stem
- Mix the lemon juice, macadamia oil and tahini paste and rub all over the chicken wings. Leave to marinate in the fridge for 1 hr.
- Reserve 1 tbsp of the dukkah mix and sprinkle the rest over the wings with 1 tsp salt. Toss to coat, and leave for up to 24 hrs in the fridge.
- Light the barbecue and wait until the coals are covered with a thin layer of white ash, which means it is hot enough to cook (or heat oven to 200C/ 180C fan/gas 6).
- Barbecue the wings, turning, for 25-30 mins until charred and cooked through (or roast in the oven for 45-50 mins).
- Transfer the wings to a big platter.
- Scatter over the reserved dukkah, the pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves, serve with lemon wedges and ENJOY!!!