BERRY HAPPY OATS
Serves 1 (BERRY HAPPY OATS)
- 1/2 cup of Bakery on Main Happy Quick Oats
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk or water
- Handful of blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
- 1/2 a banana
- Handful of ground seed topping
- CleanPaleo Crunch to sprinkle on top
- Add almond milk (we prefer unsweetened) or water and oats in a pan. If you prefer your oatmeal creamy and thick, add a little less almond milk or water. Cook on the stove at a medium heat for 3-5 mins depending on the thickness.
- Just before the oats are ready, add banana and half the berry mix to slightly warm up the fruit.
- Once the oatmeal is cooked, pour into a bowl and add a spoonful of ground seed topping (we love Linwoods Flax, Sunflower, Pumpkin, Sesame seeds & Goji berries mix) on top along with the remaining berry mix, almonds, pecans and cashew nuts.