Ingredients (BLUEBERRY MUFFINS)
- 1 package all purpose baking flour
- ½ cup (115g) unsalted butter/unsalted margarine, melted
- 1 cup (240ml) milk
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1¼ cup (125g) blueberries (fresh or frozen and NOT defrosted)
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C (160C Fan)
- Spray muffin tins or loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour all purpose baking flour, butter/margarine, milk and eggs into bowl of mixer with paddle attachment. Mix until fully incorporated. Add blueberries and stir in by hand.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins or loaf pan and spread evenly. If using muffin tins, fill any empty parts of muffin tin with water to promote even baking.
- Bake loaf for 50-60 minutes or muffins for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Please note baking times may vary with different appliances.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Invert onto rack. Cool and serve.
- Makes 1 loaf or 15 large muffins.