Boiled and savory vegetable udon
Boiled and savory vegetable udon is Japanese udon noodles made with your choice of protein and vegetables seasoned with a savory sauce. Udon noodles are thick, chewy and very versatile. The best part about this dish is that you can pretty much use any protein and vegetables from your refrigerator to make this dish.
Looking for a healthy and delicious meal for your kids? Try this recipe. The flavorful udon couldn’t be easier to make.
Material (for 1 person):
- Boiled udon (or frozen udon): 80 g
- Chicken breast: 1/2 breast
- Carrots: 20g
- Onion: 20g
- Yakisoba sauce: 1 tablespoon
How to make
- Cut udon into 3cm pieces so that it is easy to eat. (Depending on age)
- Cut the chicken breast, carrot and onion into diced pieces of about 1 cm.
- Put water and carrots in a pan, put on a fire, and when it comes to a boil, add chicken and onions and boil.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add udon and boil them, raise the colanders and drain.
- Add Yakisoba sauce to ④ and mix.
- Serve on a bowl.
- Please use your favorite vegetables such as spinach.
- This recipe is suitable for children from the age of 1
Nutrition component (per person)
- Energy: 142kcal
- Protein: 7.1g
- Lipid: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrate: 26.4g
- Salt equivalent: 0.8 g