Bunches of Crunches Cookie Bites – Looking for an easy, wholesome, and kid-friendly recipe that will be fun to make and share with your family? Try our gluten free, no-bake, Cookie Granola Bites! These treats are a great snack on the go or a little dessert before bed. Kids will love this so much!
Bakery on Main Bunches of Crunches Dark Choc Sea Salt is a “GRAIN-ola” boost with superfoods amaranth, millet, and chia and combined with the amazing flavours of dark chocolate and sea salt.
- 227g of our Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Bunches of Crunches
- 113g of our Happy Quick Oats
- ¼ Cup of Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup of Candy Coated Chocolate
- 1/3 Cup of honey
- ¾ Cup of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
Instructions – Bunches of Crunches Cookie Bites
- Crush bag of Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt so that the larger pieces are broken up.
- In a large bowl, mix up the Bunches of Crunches with the Happy Quick Oats, Chocolate Chips and Candy-Coated Chocolates.
- Add in the honey and peanut butter or almond butter and gently mix until the mixture is evenly coated.
- Form the mixture into small balls, placing them onto a waxed paper-lined sheet.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to a week and Enjoy!