CACAO NIBS BROWNIE BITES
- 2 medium bananas, ripe (yellow with brown spots)
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted & chopped
- Cacao powder and unsulphured coconut flakes, for coating (optional)
- In a medium ball, add bananas, avocado, olive oil and vanilla; mash with a masher until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined
- Scoop some dough using small cookie scoop and roll into a golf size ball between the palms of your hands. If desired, spread coatings on plates and roll bites in them. Place in storage container and repeat this step until run out of dough. Enjoy chilled or thawed from a freezer.
- Storage Instructions: Refrigerate in a glass airtight container for up to a few days or freeze for up to 3 months.