Cajun Salmon with Chargrilled Corn Salsa – 20 minutes is all you need to make this easy, 5-ingredient cajun salmon served with chargrilled corn salsa.
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silks removed
- 350g mixed tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Alternatively, use our Red Kelly’s Dressing to add in a different taste
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the corn, turning occasionally, for 8 mins or until tender and charred. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Use a small serrated knife to cut down the side of the corn cobs to remove the kernels. Place corn kernels in a large bowl. Add the tomato and coriander and toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the salmon evenly with Cajun seasoning. Cook on grill for 2 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Alternatively, use our Red Kelly’s Dressing to add in a different taste.
- Divide salsa among serving plates. Top with salmon. Serve immediately.