Chicken and Spinach Ramen
Starting the week off strong with this instant Chicken and Spinach Ramen.
It is honestly just like real deal ramen, but tastier and healthier.
- 1 strips thick cut bacon, chopped
- One inch fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 cups low sodium chicken broth, fresh baby spinach and 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoons curry paste, chili paste, toasted sesame oil and low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms and 2 ounces fresh cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Ramen noodles
- 1 soft or hard boiled eggs, for serving
- shredded carrots, green onions, chilies and cilantro, for serving
- First, add the bacon to a pot and cook until crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Then, stir in the ginger and cook another minute.
- Add in the chicken broth, 1 cup of water, soy sauce, rice vinegar, curry paste, and chili paste and stir to combine. Also Add the chicken, porcini mushrooms, cremini mushrooms, and sesame oil. Furthermore, cover and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Once done cooking, Shred the chicken, it should fall apart. Stir in the noodles, spinach, and cilantro. Let sit 5 minutes or until the noodles are soft.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with eggs and your desired toppings. Enjoy!