Chilli Cous Cous Chicken
Chilli Cous Cous Chicken is the perfect light salad to serve. It doubles up as a side can be the main event or works well topped with grilled chicken!
With lots of texture from crisp cucumber, sweet mango, refreshing mint, and couscous, this is certainly one of our favourites.
- 1 3/4 Cup Pearl Couscous
- 1 x Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 350g Chicken Breast
- 1 x Garlic Clove – chopped
- 2 x Cups of Water – Boiled
- 1 x Mango
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 x Chilli
- 1/2 Cup Coriander
- 1/2 Mint
- Red Kelly’s Sweet Chilli & Lime dressing
- Place Couscous into a pot with two cups of boiled water. Let it sit for 15mins until water is fully absorbed.
- Baste chicken breasts with Red Kelly’s Sweet Chilli & Lime dressing and let sit for a half-hour in the fridge.
- Thinly slice Mango, Cucumber and Banana Chilli. Thinly chop Coriander and Mint.
- Place into a serving plate and add Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime dressing and toss together.
- Pre-heat hotplate to high heat and place chicken to cook until golden brown, slice into 5mm slices and set aside.
- To assemble transfer couscous to a large serving plate and stir in Red Kelly’s Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing, Mango, Cucumber, Chilli.
- Combine all ingredients together and place sliced chicken on top with a generous sprinkle of chopped Coriander.
Adapted from Red Kelly