CHILLI CRUMB TIGER PRAWNS
- 15 Tiger prawns, peeled with tails on
- 75g Chili Crumb Mix
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp cumin seeds, lightly crushed
- Zest of a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp Rice Flour
- 3 egg, beaten
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Tomato salsa for serving
- Start this recipe mixing together the chilly crumb mix, cumin, lemon zest with ½ tsp salt and lots of black pepper.
- Spread over a plate.
- Toss the prawns in the flour, then dip them into the egg and then into the crumbs.
- Shake off the excess crumbs.
- When ready to cook, heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan.
- The oil is hot enough when a few crumbs tipped into it sizzle and turn brown.
- Fry the prawns in batches for 30 seconds to a minute until the crumbs are crisp and golden all over.
- Lift them onto kitchen paper to drain for a minute or two.Serve the warm breaded prawns with the tomato salsa alongside whilst still warm.