Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Dipped Strawberries
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Dipped Strawberries – Easy, Sweet, and Tasty! With summer right around the corner, we figured we’d share one of our favourite sweet treats! This guilt-free snack is something the whole family can enjoy. All you need is 4 ingredients and about 10 minutes and you’ll have a snack loaded with whole grains and superfoods!
Besides that, it is Kid-Friendly. These treats are a great snack on the go or a little dessert before bed. Kids will love them so much!
Bakery on Main Bunches of Crunches Dark Choc Sea Salt is a “GRAIN-ola” boost with superfoods amaranth, millet, and chia and combined with the amazing flavours of dark chocolate and sea salt.
- 1 Package of Organic Fresh Strawberries
- 2 Cups Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Bakery On Main Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt
- Pour the chocolate chips and the coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals until the mixture is fully melted. Stir until smooth.
- Wash and dry the strawberries.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate and then dip into the Bakery On Main Bunches of Crunches.
- Lay flat on a pan covered in parchment paper.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to cool.