DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY BLUEBERRY MUFFIN
Bursting with juicy blueberries, these muffins are an all-time classic. They will disappear as quickly as they are to make. Enjoy.
- 1 Packet All Purpose Flour
- 1.5 Cups Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 1/3 Cups Olive Oil
- 1Cup Water plus 1 Tbs water
- 1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- Grease a 24 mini or 9 Medium Muffin Tray
- Preheat Oven to 180’C or 160’C fan forced
- Pour the all purpose flour into a medium bowl and whisk through.
- Add blueberries and grate the rind of 1 lemon directly into the bowl.
- Using a spoon, mix the blueberries and rind into the muffin mix. Ensure that all the blueberries are coated with the muffin mix, this stops them sinking to the bottom.
- In a separate bowl, also add all wet ingredients and whisk thoroughly.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry mix and use a spatula to incorporate all the ingredients, until a nice thin smooth batter has formed.
- Also, spoon into 24 mini or 9 medium muffin tin and bake 15 -20 minutes, checking muffins at 15minutes.
- Let them cool for 5 mins in the tin, then move them onto a rack to cool completely before eating – if you can wait that long.
*Meaning of rind of lemon = yellow part of the peel. Not the white spongey part. Rind is also called zest.