- ½ cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 slices Sourdough bread
- 1 slice of smoked Ham
- Truffle Salt
- 1 tbsp. macadamia oil
- 2 tbsp. shredded mozzarella
- Toaster Bag
- Clean and wash spinach leaves.
- Preheat a saucepan with macadamia oil
- Add spinach leaves and season with truffle salt
- Let it cook for a couple of minutes. Set aside
- In a bowl, mix spinach leaves with shredded mozzarella.
- In the same saucepan, sauté the slice of ham for a few minutes
- Spread all ingredients over one slice of bread and put the other slice of bread on top
- Place in the Toaster Bag
- Put it into the toaster for about 5 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy!