Gluten Free Baked Oregano Chicken
This crispy Gluten-Free Baked Oregano Chicken is an easy-to-make, readily available for lunch. It is quick to whip up, and definitely a crowd-pleaser. This gluten-free chicken recipe is going to be your new favourite gluten-free lunch idea. It’s tender, full of flavour, and a healthy meal option for those who love simple chicken dishes.
The oregano and mustard flavors combine to make the chicken tangy and flavourful, and the gluten-free breadcrumb coating will provide the perfect bite. Plus this chicken is baked, not fried, which makes it healthier than a lot of other gluten-free chicken recipes.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 700g)
- 1/4 cup dry gluten-free bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Lightly grease a baking pan and set it aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix gluten-free bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Coat each piece of chicken with Dijon mustard. (You can place the sauces in a container or plastic bag with the chicken and shake it until it’s fully coated.)
- Dip Dijon-coated chicken in bread crumb mixture until all sides are covered. Place in the pan.
- Bake chicken for 25-30 minutes or until done and juice runs clear.
Once the chicken turns golden yellow, serve it fresh out of the oven! In addition, you can warm them up in the microwave before eating.
This makes approximately 4 servings.