GNOCCHI WITH WHITE BEANS
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package gnocchi
- 1 can white kidney, rinsed and drained, 1 can Italian diced tomatoes, undrained and 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add gnocchi; cook and stir 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in beans, tomatoes, spinach and pepper; heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheeses; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Source: Taste of Home