Healthy Pizza on the Go!
Breakfast pizza has gained a lot of popularity over the last few years, and with good reason. The original idea behind it was to get all of your standard breakfast fixings like eggs, meats, and cheese on a familiar and easy-eating vehicle.
Making pizza for breakfast is an easy way to get kids involved, too. You can lay out a variety of sauces and toppings, and let them create their favorite combinations. (Kids are more likely to eat and try new things when they get to do the choosing.) It gives them a great nutritional boost to start the day, too. Plus, what kid wouldn’t be thrilled to find out they get to eat pizza for breakfast?
Pizza is a go-to post-party food. When we say pizza for breakfast, we don’t mean the cold, stale pizza you ate in the dorm. Think more like luxury toast. It’s tasty, satisfying, and the perfect way to get all the basic food groups into the most important meal of the day. And with a few smart shortcuts, breakfast pizza can also be a fast and easy meal to feed the whole family on busy mornings. Here’s how.
- Terrific twin gluten-free healthy pizza made with our Gluten-free Wrap!
- Healthy pizzas are honestly the most easiest thing to make. Wrap used as base
- Base sauce let’s use Mutti Double Concentrated Tomato Paste.
- Start toppings with baby spinach (if you like this) then layer anything you like on top – mushrooms, capsicums, salami, chicken etc
- The best cheese is mozzarella – stringy melted cheese on a pizza is soooo yummy.
- Cook in oven for up to 10 mins depending on crispiness. Try them out today!