HOLIDAY TEA COOKIES
Servings: 40 cookies
Prep Time: 25 minutes | Cook Time: 10 – 12 minutes |Passive Time: 2 hours or overnight
- 1 cup Butter
- 2-1/2 cups Powdered Sugar divided
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 3/4 cup Macadamia Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine butter, ½ cup powdered sugar and vanilla extract until very creamy, about 4 minutes. Meanwhile, mix together Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour and Macadamia flour and salt in a small bowl.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix until just combined.
- Scoop cookie dough into approximately 1-inch wide balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Wrap baking sheet in plastic wrap and refrigerate cookie dough for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake cookies, preheat oven to 375°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper. Place remaining 2 cups of powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Toss cookies in powdered sugar to coat and place on prepared baking sheets about 1-inch apart. Bake until the bottoms are lightly browned, 10 – 12 minutes. Immediately and carefully roll hot cookies in powdered sugar and transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Toss cookies a third time in powdered sugar once completely cooled.
Source: Bob’s Red Mill