Japanese Allergen Free Creamy Stew
Japanese Allergen Free Creamy Stew is a white sauce-based stew. It is popular in Japanese dish usually found in family style restaurants. In addition, it is a type of “yoshoku” dish which is made with either chicken, pork or fish with mixed vegetables such as broccoli, mushroom, potatoes and carrots on a creamy thick sauce. Making this is so easy with our Japanese Allergen Free Cream Stew Mix!
- 35g Japanese Allergen Free Cream Stew Mix
- 500-600ml water depending on preferred thickness
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 12 pcs button mushrooms, halved
- Firstly, cut all ingredients into bite-sized pieces. Stir-fry meat and vegetables with oil in a large skillet on medium heat for approx. 5 min.
- Then, add water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender, approx. 15-20 mins.
- Turn the heat off, add Japanese Allergen Free Cream Stew Mix to the skillet. Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. Simmer for approx. 10 mins, stirring constantly.
- Pour into the pot. Garnish rice and your favorite vegetables. Please check out our Japanese Microwaveable Rice which you can eat it just by warming it up in a microwave for 2-4 minutes.