With the Japanese Namisato Bread Mix, you can easily make wheat free rice flour bread. You can also make steamed bread and pancakes. The bread mix uses 100% Uruchi Rice which gives products a soft, moist and mochi texture.
Making these soft, light, spongy Namisato Japanese steamed bread is surprisingly easy. You can have them as a healthy breakfast or after-school snack. They may look similar to muffins, but they are not. These healthy Japanese Namisato steamed bread are soft and easy to digest making them the perfect treats for young children as well!
Let’s try using our Namisato Bread Mix to make these Japanese Steamed Bread in a Microwave.
◆ Namisato Steamed Bread ◆
- Japanese Namisato Bread Mix: 100g
- Sugar: 40g
- Water: 130g
- Baking soda: 3g
- Fresh Lemon juice: 1/2 teaspoon
- Raisins: 10g
- Soften raisins by placing them in a bowl and pour hot water to cover.
- Add 100g Japanese Namisato Bread Mix, 40g sugar and 130g water in a bowl. Mix with a spatula until smooth.
- Add baking soda and fresh lemon juice to the mixture and mix well.
- Finally, add raisins and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into microwavable mold and lightly wrap with a cling film.
- Heat in a microwave at 500W for about 3 minutes 30 seconds.
*Please follow the order of ingredients. Please ensure lemon juice used are fresh lemon juice. Oxidised lemon juice will interfere with the rising of bread.