With the Japanese Namisato Bread Mix, you can easily make wheat free rice flour bread. You can also make steamed bread and pancakes. The bread mix uses 100% Uruchi Rice which gives products a soft, moist and mochi texture.
Making these soft, light, spongy Namisato Japanese steamed bread is surprisingly easy. You can have them as a healthy breakfast or after-school snack. They may look similar to muffins, but they are not. These healthy Japanese Namisato steamed bread are soft and easy to digest making them the perfect treats for young children as well!
Let’s try using our Namisato Bread Mix to make these Japanese Steamed Bread in a Microwave.
◆ Namisato Steamed Bread ◆
Ingredients (will yield about 4 x 5cm cupcake casing)
- Japanese Namisato Bread Mix: 100g
- Sugar: 40g
- Water: 130g
- Baking soda: 3g
- Lemon juice: 1/2 teaspoon
- Raisins: 10g
- Soften raisins by placing them in a bowl and pour hot water to cover.
- Add Japanese Namisato Bread Mix, sugar and water in a bowl. Mix with a spatula until smooth.
- Add baking soda and lemon juice to the mixture and mix well.
- Finally, add raisins and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into microwavable mold and heat in a microwave oven (500W) for about 2 minutes.