Keto Skinny Noodle Soup
Keto Skinny Noodle Soup – Enjoy a very simple and low-carb skinny noodle soup that is keto-friendly and suitable to kick off your day!
- 140g ground beef/chicken or any protein of your choice
- 1 tbsp olive oil (to saute meat)
- Salt and pepper to taste
For Soup & Serving
- 3 cups beef broth (or chicken broth)
- 170g shirataki noodles
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 2 scallions sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil optional
- 1 hard-boiled egg halved
- 4 leaves bok choy (for serving, optional)
- water (if needed)
- Salt and pepper taste
Boil one egg in a pot.
In the meantime, cook meat the way you prefer, such as sauteing ground meat with salt and pepper.
In another pot, add bone broth and bring to boil. Lower the temperature, add cooked meat, garlic, ginger, cardamom and salt, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Divide the soup between two bowls, garnish with egg halves and scallions, and serve.