MASCARPONE ICE CREAM WITH SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE
MASCARPONE ICE CREAM WITH SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE- The mascarpone cheese adds a rich, creaminess to the ice cream. This is refreshing, irresistible to true ice cream lovers! Ice cream is one of the great weaknesses, I always struggle to resist the temptation to buy a tub at the supermarket. Why not start to make delicious ice cream at home!
It’s the creamiest, butteriest ice cream! This is easily one of the best ice creams I have made yet, the mascarpone and salted caramel go together perfectly to make a really satisfying moreish dessert. Happy ice cream making, good luck, & may the odds be ever in your favour!
Variations: Some chocolate chunks would be a nice addition to this ice cream, or some cinnamon!
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form and then fold in the condensed milk.
- Use a whisk to gently soften and remove any lumps from the mascarpone cheese.
- Fold the mascarpone mixture into the whipped cream mixture and whip until smooth.
- Place ice-cream mixture in a container and allow to freeze overnight.
- Serve with Caramel Sauce or Calorie Free Chocolate Sauce!