Mediterranean Pasta Salad (Makes 2-3 Servings)
- 200g pasta
- ¼ cup marinated artichokes chopped, sun dried tomatoes chopped and Kalamata olives chopped
- 1½ tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp green onion, sliced
- ½ cup arugula
- handful of fresh basil
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 garlic clove and 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Rinse under cold water and dab with a paper towel to remove excess liquids. Chill for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by combining of the ingredients in a food processor and blending for 1-2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta with the rest of the ingredients. Add the dressing and toss to combine.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.