Miracle Noodle is a delicious and exciting way to add noodles into your diet by incorporating the miracle of the konjac plant. Using the Konjac plant, you can get a delightful array of noodles, rice, and ready to eat meals. This product is naturally gluten-free, low carb, low calorie, and grain-free.
After a few meals substituting your regular pasta or rice with Miracle Noodle, you may notice
- You are slowly losing weight
- Your blood sugar is more balanced
- You no longer have to deal with embarrassing gas and bloatedness
Looking for a super clean and light meal that is low in carb and calories? Try this recipe! Top it up with different nutritious toppings or changed the soup based you are cooking them in. They are easy to work with and delicious in all kinds of recipes.
- 1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
- 1 large boiled egg
- 220g soft tofu or any other preferred protein
- 100 g Pak choi (bok choy)
- Chilli flakes or any preferred seasoning
- Black sesame seeds
- Water or broth of choice
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle Angel Hair according to package. Set aside.
2. Cube tofu or cut into long rectangles.
3. Warm broth in a pot. Spilt pak choi down the centre and rinse. Add them into the warm broth.
4. Add tofu and seasonings. Add in Miracle Noodles Angel Hair.
5. Serve in a bowl topped with egg and sesame.
How to prepare Miracle Noodle Angel Hair:
1. Open the bag of miracle noodle angel hair into a colander and rinse thoroughly with cool water for one minute.
2. Cut noodles with kitchen shears (optional) and add to a non-oiled pan on medium heat until dry.