NO BAKE GRANOLA BARS
An easy recipe for homemade no bake granola bars made with healthy granola, honey, gluten free rice cereal and raisins! You can use just basic 7 ingredients and it will be ready in 5 minutes. These soft, chewy and delicious granola bars make the perfect nut-free and refined sugar free snack!
Ingredients (NO BAKE GRANOLA BARS):
- 2 1/2 cups Granola
- 4 tablespoons macadamia oil
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup Gluten Free rice cereal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup semisweet Dairy Free chocolate chips or dark chocolate
- First of all in a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, honey and macadamia oil. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then lower the heat to medium-low and simmer until the sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add the granola, rice cereal and raisins to the saucepan and fold the ingredients to evenly coat with the sauce.
- Transfer the granola mixture to a 9-by-13-inch ungreased baking pan and press firmly to evenly fill. Gently press the chocolate chips or dark chocolate onto the top of the granola.
- Let the granola mixture set in the refrigerator until firm, about 15 minutes, then cut into bars or squares.