- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Gluten free Macadamia Flour Mix or 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
*Granulated sugar = every-day table sugar
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar and light brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and beat until just combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and chopped macadamia nuts. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough and roll into balls. Arrange on parchment-lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake until golden on the bottom, 12-15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.