OATMEAL CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA CHIP COOKIES
INGREDIENTS (CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA CHIP COOKIES):
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened, ⅓ cup granulated sugar, ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Gluten free Macadamia Flour Mix or All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
*Granulated sugar = every-day table sugar
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar and light brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and beat until just combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and also chopped macadamia nuts. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough and roll into balls. Arrange on parchment-lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake until golden on the bottom, 12-15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.