Face Mask 😷
Filter By Special Diets
Showing all 2 results
**We are giving out 1 mask for every SGD 150 order.
Singapore has a highly dense population and we come in close proximity to lots of people daily. From public transport buses to MRTs to our shopping malls and hawker centres, infectious diseases like the common cold or cough can spread quickly.
These Japanese face masks contain filters that prevent germs from being spread to a mass community. It can help limit the spread of germs. When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they may release tiny drops into the air that can infect others. If someone is ill, you can use a face mask to reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases. In addition, it can protect other people from becoming sick. A face mask also protects the wearer’s nose and mouth from splashes or sprays of body fluids.
For hygiene reasons, please always use these face masks and replace them when they get moist. Face masks can only be worn for a maximum of eight hours and it is best to change them regularly so they can remain effective.
While stocks last!
How to put on a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is design to mold to the shape of your nose.
- Determine which side of the mask is the front. The coloured side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
- Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Face Mask with Ties: Bring the mask to your nose level and place the ties over the crown of your head and secure with a bow.
- Face Mask with Bands: Hold the mask in your hand with the nosepiece or top of the mask at fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below hands. Bring the mask to your nose level and pull the top strap over your head so that it rests over the crown of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head so that it rests at the nape of your neck.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- If using a face mask with ties: Then take the bottom ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the nape of your neck.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.