Filter By Special Diets
Showing all 2 results
Nuts – It is our promise to always source the best, Certified Organic ingredients
Nuts are seed kernels that you can use in either cooking or eating them on their own as a snack. They’re high in fat and calories. One of the most popular food. They are appetising, easily available and can be enjoyed on all kinds of diets — from gluten-free to vegan.
Nuts have many impressive health and weight benefits.
- They are high in fat, low in carbs, and a great source of nutrients such as vitamin E, magnesium, and selenium.
- They contain antioxidants which may protect your cells
- Shown to promote weight loss rather than cause weight gain.
- May help lower total and LDL cholesterol and triglycerides while raising levels of HDL cholesterol.
- Some suggest that nuts may reduce inflammation,
- Many are high in fibre, which can reduce disease risk, keep your satiety, decrease calorie absorption, and improve gut health.
Our nuts can be enjoyed whole, as nut butter, or chopped up on food. Store them at room temperature or put them in the fridge or freezer to keep them fresher for longer.