Annie’s Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar 170g
For years, we’ve heard requests from a growing group of mac & cheese fans for a gluten free version of their favourite comfort food. Hence, this is the reason to step into the kitchen to cook up something wholesome.
- Gluten free
- Made with 100% real cheese
- Cheese from cows raised without antibiotics or synthetic hormones, and not treated with rBST
- We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients
- No artificial flavors, synthetic colors, or preservatives
Ingredients: Rice Pasta (White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour), Dried Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract (For Color), Silicon Dioxide (For Anticaking).
Allergens Information: Contains milk ingredients
Instructions to cook:
- BOIL: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- STIR IN: pasta, bring to boil. In addition, cook 7-9 minutes and you can stir occasionally.
- DRAIN PASTA: in colander.
- ADD: 3 Tbsp low-fat milk to the warm saucepan. (OPTIONAL: Add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavour)
- SPRINKLE: cheese over milk; stir to combine.
- ADD: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well.
For a RICHER flavour, add 2 tablespoons unsalted butter.
For a CREAMY, TANGY version, replace milk with 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt.