Banza Gluten Free Chickpea Pasta Mac & Cheese
This Banza Gluten Free Chickpea Pasta Mac & Cheese. Is in fact, made with Chickpea pasta. That will make your whole dinner table go quiet, except for the clinking of spoons and occasional deep sigh of satisfaction. This one is the OG classic: elbows and yellow cheddar cheese. Except this mac attack is even better than your childhood version. These elbows hit different. Packed with protein. Filled with fiber. Just what every grown-up wants and needs. And just what every kid wants. But doesn’t realize they need…
Chickpea pasta makes better mac and cheese. The easy, cheesy oh-so-delicious meal you grew up with just got better. Banza took pasta made from chickpeas and added loads of yummy, cheesy goodness. With nearly 2x the protein, 3x the fiber, and 30% fewer net carbs, you can make every night mac & cheese night!
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a rolling boil (about 6 cups).
- Add Banza, stir, and reduce to a simmer.
- Cook to desired firmness, stirring frequently, about 8-9 minutes (expect foam).
- Strain and rinse with water.
- Return Banza to warm pot. Add 1/4 cup lowfat milk, then sprinkle cheese overtop. (Optional: Add 2 tbsp unsalted butter for a richer flavor).
Mix well and enjoy!
Ingredients: Chickpea Pasta: Chickpeas, Tapioca, Pea Protein, Xanthan Gum. Cheese: Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Nonfat Dry Milk, Dry Buttermilk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Disodium Phosphate, Annatto And Paprika Extract (Color), Lactic Acid, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking).
Allergen Info: CONTAINS MILK