Chang’s Gluten Free Fried Noodles
Chang’s introduces its Gluten Free Fried Noodles to its range so now people following a gluten-free diet can enjoy our famous Fried Noodle Salad. Alternatively they can be added to soups or simply stir fried.
Sold in a convenient 100g packet.
Ingredients: Rice flour, Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Raising Agents (450, 500), Antioxidants (300, 307b)
Allergen information: This product is Gluten free and Nut free.
- GMO Status: To the best of our knowledge ingredients used in this product are not genetically modified.
- Additional Information: Made in Australia from at least 70% Australian ingredients
- Country of origin: Made in Australia
Chang’s Crispy Noodle Salad Abundance Bowl
- Serves: 4 individual lunch bowls
- Preparation and cooking time: 20 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 packet of Chang’s Gluten Free Fried Noodles
- 1 large carrot, sliced into ribbons using a peeler
- ½ – ¾ Chinese cabbage, thinly shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ – ¾ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup Chang’s Crispy Noodle Salad Dressing
- 1 red chilli, sliced thinly
- 1 lime, sliced into 4 wedges
- Handful of Thai mint leaves
- Finely shred the cabbage and evenly divide between 4 bowls. Add the spring onions and almonds. Garnish with carrot ribbons, chilli and mint leaves.
- Divide packet of crispy noodles between the bowls and serve dressing on the side for each to add to their own salad.
- Serve each bowl with a wedge of lime to squeeze over salad for an extra zing!