Dassai 23 Junmai Daiginjo Sake 300ml
All wine orders must contain at least $100 worth of wines to qualify for delivery.
Dassai 23 Junmai Daiginjo sake has been setting the benchmark for premium sake for many decades, ever since the 70-year old brewery based in Yamaguchi decided to make only top daiginjo sake with the rice milled down to less than half its original size. The Dassai 23 is their signature flagship sake made from rice polished to a mere 23% of its original size. Beautifully silky and smooth on the palate with a hint of honeysuckle and apricots, this elegant sake with a persistent finish raises the standards for high quality daiginjo.
This sake can improve not only your health but also your overall appearance, particularly the youthfulness and elasticity of the skin. Dassai, the makers of this sake, is one of the most renowned sake-producing regions in Japan. Each bottle of Dassai 23 contains carefully picked sake rice to provide character and ultimate taste to this sake. The Dassai 23 with an Exclusive Box has a full and sophisticated flavor. It has a clean and elegant feel to the mouth while still maintaining giving a powerful taste.
In addition, sake is an alcoholic beverage and most famously in Japan. Sake is a varied category, running the gamut from light, inexpensive examples to rich, complex styles, with the variety of rice and the quality of the water providing the main differentiating factors. Sakes have much lower acidity than wines and are in my opinion a lot easier to pair with foods due to their smoother easy drinking profile (this is also why they pair so well with light sashimi and sushi).
- This healthy sake is surprisingly high in nutrients and provides beneficial help to the body.
- A smooth drink without the rough-rice taste.
- Comes in a wooden box that is perfect for gift giving.
- Compared with other beverages, it is low in calories and only gives 134 calories for every 100 grams of serving.
- Gives out a clean and elegant feeling to the mouth.
- Cleanses the palate, even after eating a heavy meal.
- Has a full and sophisticated flavor that feels elegant and clean in the mouth.
Prefecture Name: Yamaguchi Prefecture
Alcohol Content: 16% It challenged the best Junmai (pure rice) Daiginjo (premium ginjo sake) with Yamadanishiki polished to the limit of 23% (77%).
Further, we also have other types of delicious Gluten free Sake. Check it out!