Gluten Free Burger Buns (8 x 120g)
Delivery within 6 business days.
Min. order SGD 200 for all freshly baked.
Is a gluten-free diet good for your health?
A gluten-free diet is the only option for people with celiac disease, a severe gluten intolerance. Now, many people without this condition are ‘going gluten-free’ because they believe it is a healthful option. You don’t have to be diagnosed with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity to reap the benefits of a gluten-free diet. Everyone should try it. The benefits are that good.
Benefits of Going Gluten-Free:
- Improves cholesterol levels
- Promotes digestive health
- Increases energy levels
- Eliminates unhealthy and processed foods from your diet (oils, fried food, bread, and desserts to name a few)
- More likely to eat fruits and vegetables because they are all gluten-free
- Reduces your risk of heart disease, certain cancers, and diabetes
- Helps ward off viruses and germs as many foods you will now eat will contain more antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Promotes healthy weight-loss
- Improves the health of people with irritable bowel syndrome and arthritis
- Distinctly improved your awareness of foods that can have an adverse effect on your health
Ingredients: Brown Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, also Buckwheat Flour, Golden Flaxseed, Psyllium Husk. Yeast, Himalayan Pink Rock Salt, Baking Powder, also Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
Made in a kitchen where tree nuts, sesame, peanuts and eggs are also handled.
8 x 120g