Japanese House Tomato Hayashi Stew 105g
Japanese House Tomato Hayashi Stew is for the whole family. Prepare a hearty and warming beef stew that everybody can enjoy with this tomato Hayashi stew sauce mix. Free from seven major food allergens, this tomato-based sauce powder is flavoured with pork, onion, and other umami-rich seasonings. For a great-tasting stew, all you need is some beef and onions.
Curries and stews are a dinnertime favourite in Japan. The popularity of hearty sauce mixes such as this means that it is relatively easy to make a delicious and filling mean meal at home in less than half an hour. Do you know? Hayashi Rice, or sometimes also called Hashed Beef, is a popular Western-style stew made with tender beef, onions, mushrooms in a demi-glace sauce. This is a hearty and delicious stew served with steamed rice and only exists in Japan despite it being a Western-style dish.
Furthermore, our Japanese Allergen Free Hayashi Stew recipe with this Japanese Hayashi Stew Mix will have you covered. Only a few steps by following our recipe and you can enjoy a hearty and warming bowl of Hayashi stew at home!
How To Use
To make a delicious Vermont stew for six:
- Japanese House Tomato Hayashi Stew – 3 sachets
- Beef – 200g
- Onion (sliced) – 400g
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Water – 600ml
- Preheat 1 tbsp oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add thinly sliced onions and cook until they soften. Add 200g thinly sliced beef and cook well.
- Pour 600ml water and allow everything to simmer over low-medium heat for approx. 15 mins.
- Remove pot from heat. Add three sachets of Hayashi stew sauce mix one sachet at a time, stirring until combined each time.
- Put the pot back onto a low heat and simmer for approx. 10 mins.
- Serve over cooked rice or pasta. Serves 6.
- Energy: 1531kJ/366kcal
- Fat: 6.6g (of which Saturates: 4.9g)
- Carbohydrate: 72g (of which Sugars: 39.6g)
- Protein: 5.26g
- Salt: 12.29g
Ingredients: Sugar, cornstarch, salt, palm oil creaming powder, rice flour, pork extract, tomato powder, dried mash potatoes, pork Collagen, roasted onion powder, laurier, seasoning (amino acid), thickener (processed starch), coloring agent (caramel, paprika pigment), emulsifier, acidulant, fragrance