House Allergen Free Vermont Curry 108g
House Allergen Free Vermont Curry has all the flavour and none of the nasty business, so those who are allergic to wheat and milk can enjoy a mild and rich curry with the whole family! It is also the most popular brand of curry roux in Japan! You might not necessarily think ‘curry’ when you think of Japanese cuisine, but the truth is that curry is one of Japan’s most beloved dishes. A little milder and sweeter in flavour than your typical Indian curry, Japanese curry sauce is frequently mixed with root vegetables and beef, pork or chicken to make a sort of stew, which is then enjoyed with rice. Try some for yourself!
This pack contains three sachets of powdered curry sauce, sweetened with apple and honey for a classic Vermont style flavour. With just a hint of spice and made without wheat, milk, egg, peanut, buckwheat, prawn or crab, this curry sauce is as allergy-friendly as it is delicious. Ideal to serve up for dinner.
You used to love cooking and baking homemade meals and desserts for your family…but then food allergies came along. Now when you enter your kitchen, you’re overwhelmed and frustrated. You carefully avoid allergens, reading labels and sticking only to safe foods, but your recipes have become a little bit bland, and worst of all, you’ve lost your joy and passion for cooking. Don’t fret! House Allergen Free Vermont Curry is a solution for you! We believe you can enjoy amazing, easy recipes even when cooking for multiple food allergies.
Manufactured on a dedicated line that does not use the 7 specified allergens. (wheat, milk, egg, peanut, buckwheat, prawn, crab)
How To Use
To make a delicious Vermont curry for six:
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat up a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add 200g meat (or other substitute protein), 2 onions, one potato and 1/2 carrot, all sliced into bite-size pieces.
- Fry all ingredients until the onions have softened.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add 850ml water, and let simmer until the other ingredients have softened (around 15 minutes).
- Take off heat and gradually add three sachets of curry powder, stirring through.
- Return to low heat and let simmer until the sauce has thickened (around 10 minutes). Serve with rice and enjoy!
• Energy: 1536kJ/367kcal
• Fat: 7.1g
(of which Saturates: 3.6g)
• Carbohydrate: 70g
(of which Sugars: 18.1g)
• Protein: 6.11g
• Salt: 11.67g