Japanese Allergen Free Ketchup Sauce
Japanese Allergen Free Ketchup Sauce is suitable for everyone from 1 year old. A ketchup sauce that is mellow and filled with 7 kinds of vegetables and fruits, including tomato, carrot and prune. In addition, it is also a gentle ketchup sauce with suppressed sourness. It does not contain chemical seasonings, colouring and preservatives. It is also free from all 7 major allergens such as egg, milk, wheat, buckwheat, peanut, shrimp and crab. This perfect ketchup sauce is also free from 20 items recommended for allergen labellings such as soy, sesame, beef and pork.
Omelette is a popular dish both commonly cooked at home and often found at western-style diners in Japan. Children, in particular, enjoy Omelette Rice.
The Japanese Allergen Free Ketchup Sauce is available in an easy-to-use squeezable tube form.
Here is an Omelette Rice Recipe suitable for child above 1 year old
Ingredients to prepare:
- Rice: 80g
- Ground chicken: 20g
- Onion: 10g
- Carrots: 5g
- Green Pepper: 5g
- Salad oil: Appropriate amount
- Ketchup Sauce (A): 2 tsp
- Egg: 1 small
- Butter: Appropriate amount
- Ketchup Sauce (B): 1 tablespoon
How to make
- Chop onions, carrots and peppers.
- Heat salad oil in a frying pan and fry chicken, onions, carrots, peppers and rice.
- When the food is cooked, add the Ketchup Sauce (A), stir-fry, and serve on a plate.
- Heat the salad oil and butter in a frying pan, pour in the melted egg to make an omelette, and place it on top of ③.
- Complete with Ketchup Sauce (B) on top.
- After opening, be sure to tightly close the cap and then store it in the refrigerator.
- If you hold the container firmly, the sauce may also pop out.
- If you open the cap strongly, the sauce may be scattered.
- When the sauce is separated, there is no problem with the quality, so please shake well before using.
Nutritional Information: Per 100g
- Energy: 135 kcal
- Protein 1.5 g
- Lipid: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.8 g
- Salt equivalent: 3.0 g
Ingredients: Tomato (Turkey), glucose, carrot, brewed vinegar, salt, onion, starch, grapes, mushrooms, prunes, celery, Chinese cabbage extract, spices, yeast extract