Japanese Brown Rice Spaghetti
Japanese Brown Rice Spaghetti contains non-glutinous rice, rice bran and thickeners. The non-glutinous rice is from Gifu Prefecture Hatsushimo, therefore, it is considered as a rare variety in Japan. The Hatsushimo rice grains are not only large but also firm to touch. Similarly, they have little deterioration in taste even after the rainy season. They are also stable in terms of quality and taste throughout the year. Furthermore, this Japanese Brown Rice Spaghetti is manufactured in a rice flour factory.
This Brown Rice Spaghetti does not contain 7 major allergens (Wheat. Buckwheat. Dairy products. Eggs. Peanuts. Shrimp and Crab). In addition, the 20 other ingredients (Abalone. Squid. Salmon roe. Orange. Kiwifruit. Beef. Walnut. Salmon. Mackerel. Soybean. Poultry. Banana. Pork. Matsutake mushroom. Peach. Yam. Apple. Gelatin. Sesame and Cashew nuts.) are also not present in its ingredient list.
How to cook:
- Bring water to a rolling boil. Add salt to taste.
- Add contents of the package to boiling water. Stir gently.
- Return to a boil. For authentic “al dente” pasta, boil without covering. Stirring occasionally for 10 minutes. Likewise, for more tender pasta, boil an additional 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and drain well.
- Finally, serve immediately with your favourite pasta sauce.
Preservation method: Please store it away from direct sunlight and high temperature. Also, keep away from moisture. Lastly, use as soon as possible upon opening. We recommend storing it in an airtight container, in the refrigerator.
Ingredients: Non-glutinous rice (Gifu Prefecture Hatsushimo), rice bran/thickener (alginate)
Nutritional Information: Per 100g
Salt equivalent : 0.0g