Japanese Brown Rice Spaghetti
Japanese Brown Rice Spaghetti serve with a fragrance of faintly brown rice for your everyday meal. Additional plus point! This spaghetti is so easy to cook!
Using brown rice flour as the main raw material, it increases the benefits of this gluten-free spaghetti. The Japanese Brown Rice Spaghetti is low in calorie, low in lipid and low in protein when we compare them with wheat flour noodles. In addition, brown rice flour is rich in dietary fibre and proven to be beneficial to human bodies.
The gluten-free diet is originally for patients who are allergic to gluten. However, in recent years, it became popular among overseas celebrities and models. Now even generally healthy people are taking on the diet. This diet is spreading rapidly all over the world.
The gluten-free diet is full of good things for the body! It is said to be effective for health and beauty. In addition, the gluten-free diet is currently drawing attention because amylopectin contained in wheat makes blood sugar levels rise rapidly and makes it easier to store fat. When gluten ingests energy for a short time, energy suddenly decreases.
Good to know
- Free From 27 Allergens: Shrimp/prawn, crab, wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk and peanuts, abalone, squid, salmon roe, oranges, cashew nut, kiwifruit, beef, walnuts, sesame, salmon, mackerel, soybeans, chicken, bananas, pork, “matsutake” mushrooms, peaches, yams, apples and gelatin.
- Because raw rice flour noodles contain a lot of water and are soft, the boiling time is very short (2 to 3 minutes and a half), and there is no need to boil them back for a long time like dry noodles.
- After boiling the noodles, wash them with water for a better taste. Enjoy the original texture and taste of raw noodles!
- If frozen, please thaw before cooking. If you boil them while frozen, the noodles may stick to each other.
- Manufactured by a full-time craftsman at a rice flour factory.
Preservation method: Please store it away from direct sunlight, high temperature, wetness and moisture. Use as soon as possible after opening.
Ingredients: Brown rice flour (domestic), vinegar, thickener (xanthan gum, alginate)
Caution: Please remove the packet of oxygen absorber from the packaging before cooking. Please do not eat or microwave the packet of oxygen absorber.
① Put noodles in a large amount of boiling water.