Japanese Corn Noodle (Thick)
Japanese Corn Noodle is the world’s first “rolled noodle method”!! Corn has high nutritional value, it is essential to beauty and health. It contains more dietary fibre than the potatoes. Steam sterilization after packaging, it is possible to store at normal temperature without losing the taste of raw noodles. There is vitamin A (carotene) which is an antioxidant vitamin.
In addition, it is a pasta made from corn flour, which is wheat and gluten free. Also, corn pasta is a product that can be used by consumers that have an intolerance to wheat products. It is bright yellow in colour and provides a flavorful corn taste. Therefore the texture of pasta made from corn flour can be slightly grainier than wheat pasta.
The gluten-free diet is originally for patients who are allergic to gluten. However, in recent years, it became popular among overseas celebrities and models. Now even generally healthy people are taking on the diet. This diet is spreading rapidly all over the world.
The gluten-free diet is full of good things for the body! It is said to be effective for health and beauty. In addition, the gluten-free diet is currently drawing attention because amylopectin contained in wheat makes blood sugar levels rise rapidly and makes it easier to store fat. When gluten ingests energy for a short time, energy suddenly decreases.
Good to know
- Free From 27 Allergens: Shrimp/prawn, crab, wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk and peanuts, abalone, squid, salmon roe, oranges, cashew nut, kiwifruit, beef, walnuts, sesame, salmon, mackerel, soybeans, chicken, bananas, pork, “matsutake” mushrooms, peaches, yams, apples and gelatin.
- Because raw rice flour noodles contain a lot of water and are soft, the boiling time is very short (2 to 3 minutes and a half), and there is no need to boil them back for a long time like dry noodles.
- After boiling the noodles, wash them with water for a better taste. Enjoy the original texture and taste of raw noodles!
- If frozen, please thaw before cooking. If you boil them while frozen, the noodles may stick to each other.
- Manufactured by a full-time craftsman at a rice flour factory.
Preservation method: Please store it away from direct sunlight, high temperature, wetness and moisture. Use as soon as possible after opening.
Ingredients: corn flour (non-genetically modified), dietary fats and oils, salt, processed starch, sorbit, alcohol, pH adjuster, thickener (xanthan gum, alginate)