Japanese Corn Noodle (Thin)
Japanese Corn Noodle (Thin) is the world’s first “rolled noodle method”!! The steam sterilization after packaging makes it possible to store at normal temperature without losing the taste of raw noodles. In addition, it is a pasta made from corn flour, which is wheat and gluten free. It is bright yellow in colour and provides a flavorful corn taste. Therefore the texture of pasta made from corn flour can be slightly grainier than wheat pasta.
Good to know
- Free From 27 Allergens: Shrimp/prawn, crab, wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk and peanuts, abalone, squid, salmon roe, oranges, cashew nut, kiwifruit, beef, walnuts, sesame, salmon, mackerel, soybeans, chicken, bananas, pork, “matsutake” mushrooms, peaches, yams, apples and gelatin.
- Because raw rice flour noodles contain a lot of water and are soft, the boiling time is very short (2 to 3 minutes and a half), and there is no need to boil them back for a long time like dry noodles.
- After boiling the noodles, wash them with water for a better taste. Enjoy the original texture and taste of raw noodles!
- If frozen, please thaw before cooking. If you boil them while frozen, the noodles may stick to each other.
- Manufactured by a full-time craftsman at a rice flour factory.
Preservation method: Please store it away from direct sunlight, high temperature, wetness and moisture. Use as soon as possible after opening.
- Put the noodles in boiled hot water.
- Boil it for about 3 minutes.
- Enjoy it with your favourite sauce or soup.
Ingredients: corn flour (non-genetically modified), dietary fats and oils, salt, processed starch, sorbit, alcohol, pH adjuster, thickener (xanthan gum, alginate)