Japanese Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix
A Japanese Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix powder that does not use any of the seven major allergen ingredients (egg, milk, wheat, buckwheat, peanut, shrimp, and crab). Simply add soy milk and salad oil to the package bag and heat it in the microwave to make a cake with a light texture. To help people with allergies feel at ease, rice flour from Kyushu is used in a special factory certified by GFCO, an American gluten-free certification organization. You can add fruits such as orange and raspberry that are compatible with the chocolate flavour or add bananas and nuts to the dough.
How to make
- Cut along the cut line of the bag, open the bag wide, put soy milk and salad oil.
2. Mix thoroughly until there are no lumps with the spoon. Close the chuck without releasing air. Powder tends to accumulate on the bottom and corners. Do mix well.
3. With the zipper closed, place the bag upright in the centre of the microwave to cook. The dough will swell up to about half of the bag.
– Heating time: 500 W: 3 minutes, 600 W: 2 minutes 30 seconds
4. Hold the left and right “hold” marks, remove them from the range, open the chuck while taking care of the burns. Make sure that the cake is cool before cutting.
Storage Instructions: Store at room temperature away from high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
- Use up at once after opening.
- It cannot be used if the bag touches the ceiling inside the microwave oven.
- Do not heat more than 2 bags together.
- During heating, the bag expands due to the steam. Open the steam ports to allow steam to escape.
- Be careful of burns as the bag and contents are hot after heating.
- Be careful not to get injured, such as cutting your hand when opening.
- Consume as soon as possible after cooking.
- The bag is used up once. Do not use more than once.
- This product does not use allergic specific ingredients and is manufactured in a dedicated factory, but if you are very sensitive to allergic symptoms with gluten ingredients, please use it with caution. We recommend that you start with a small amount.
Ingredients: Rice flour (from Kyushu), sugar, cocoa powder, salt, swelling agent, thickener (HPMC, xanthan gum), emulsifier