Japanese Gluten Free Tonkotsu Ramen
Japanese Gluten Free Tonkotsu Ramen is a gluten-free Tonkotsu Ramen made without using wheat. The noodles are thin noodles with a smooth texture. It only takes 1 to 2 minutes to boil! Rice flour noodles are a beautiful noodle with lower fat content.
The MOST Delicious Gluten Free Ramen
How to cook deliciously
① Put noodles in plenty of boiling water while loosening noodles.
② Boil the ramen for 1 to 2 minutes.
③ Melt the soup with 240cc of boiling water.
④ Put the boiled noodles into the prepared soup and add the ingredients of your choice to enjoy.
Noodles: rice flour (domestic), vinegar, liquor, thickener (xanthan gum, alginate), gardenia pigment, processed starch,
Soup: pork extract, soy sauce, pork fat, starch syrup, fermented seasoning Ingredients, seasonings (amino acids, etc.), spirits, sugar, thickeners (processed starch, xanthan gum), vinegar, caramel colour, pepper
Allergens Remarks: Containing in this product: Soybeans, Pork
- This product (soup) is produce on the same line as the product using wheat. After using wheat, we clean thoroughly and carefully. This product does not contain wheat.
- If you are sensitive to food allergies or have anaphylactic symptoms, please follow the instructions of a specialist.
- Sago starch acts as the dusting powder (processed starch) contained in the raw materials.
- The colour of the noodles is vitamin B2.
- Alginic acid is natural dietary fibre in seaweed such as kelp and seaweed.
- Gua gum is a dietary fibre from the seed and endosperm of guar in the leguminous family.
Nutritional elements: per bag
Energy – 428 kcal
Protein – 7.7 g
Lipid – 14.9 g
Carbohydrate – 61.5 g
Salt equivalent amount – 9.7 g
Preservation method: Please store it away from direct sunlight, high temperature, wetness and moisture. Use as soon as possible after opening.
Noodle 128g / Soup 60g