Japanese House White Cream Stew Mix 105g
Japanese House White Cream Stew Mix is suitable for the whole family. Packed so full of flavour that there was no room left for any of the common allergens! This pack contains three sachets of powdered cream stew, made with chicken, pork, and onion for a rich savoury flavour. Made without using any wheat, milk, egg, peanut, buckwheat, prawn or crab, this cream stew is as allergen-friendly as it is delicious. Serve up for an easy dinner.
Cream stew might seem like a strange concept to most Western ears, but in Japan, it is surprisingly popular. The creamy appearance and texture come primarily from rice and potato flour, which is then seasoned with savoury meats and vegetables for a rich savoury flavour. Add on to any types of carbohydrate food, the whole family will be able to enjoy a hearty meal together.
This White Cream Stew is definitely suitable for the whole family; kids can consume this without concern as this is a non-spicy recipe. Preparing a hearty and warming bowl of creamy stew becomes so easy with House White Cream Stew Mix!
Do store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and dry. After opening the inner bag, place it in a sealed container, store it in a refrigerator, and use it as soon as possible. The black grains in the product are roasted onions.
Manufactured on a dedicated line that does not use the 7 specified allergens – wheat, milk, egg, peanut, buckwheat, prawn, crab
How To Use
To make a delicious cream stew for six:
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat up a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add 300g meat (chicken or pork works well), 1 1/2 onions, two potatoes and 1/2 carrot, all sliced into bite-size pieces.
- Fry all ingredients until the onions have softened.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add 1000ml water, and let simmer until the other ingredients have softened (around 20 minutes).
- Take off heat and gradually add three sachets of cream stew powder, stirring through.
- Return to low heat and let simmer until the sauce has thickened (around 10 minutes). Serve hot and enjoy!
- Energy: 1602kJ/383kcal
- Fat: 10.2g (of which Saturates: 8.5g)
- Carbohydrate: 68g (of which Sugars: 23.4g)
- Protein: 5.09g
- Salt: 12.71g