Japanese Namisato Brown Rice Pancake Mix
To many of us, pancakes are often considered as a weekend treat. However, we have to agree that the other five days would be considerably much better if they, too, start with a warm stack of pancake. This is made possible with Japanese Namisato Brown Rice Pancake Mix.
This pancake mix is a mixed flour product using domestically produced brown rice flour and a variety of cereals powder – red rice, black rice, germination brown rice, blue soybean, adzuki bean, soybean, rice cake millet and sorghum. As a result, the pancake mix formed a moist dough, which is unique to rice flour only when mixed with egg and milk (can be substitute with soymilk too).
Owning to the fact that brown rice gives off a fragrant smell and slightly sweet taste, as a result, this pancake mix will definitely be well-received among the children (even the adults will love it too)! You can serve the pancake easily for example as a breakfast menu or as a snack with maple syrup. As a result of the brown rice and millet used, you can have high nutritional pancake!
How to make delicious Namisato Brown Rice Pancake
Materials to prepare:
- Namisato Brown Rice Pancake Mix 200g
- Medium Size Egg 1 piece
- Milk 200ml – 250ml
- Crack the egg in a mixing bowl. And then add in milk and pancake mix. Mix well with a whisk.
- Heat frying pan on low to medium heat.
- Oil the frying pan lightly.
- Scope mixture and drop gently onto frying pan.
- Cook one side for about 3 minutes, small bubbles will appear on the surface and the pancake starts to look slightly dry at the edges.
- Flip the pancake and cook for about 2 minutes. Lift a corner of the pancake and it will be done when the second side is also golden brown in colour.
Another pancake recipe you can take a look – Banana & Coconut Pancakes with Dark Chocolate Sauce
Potential for contamination: SesameIngredient list: Rice flour (domestic), sugar, brown rice flour (domestic), miscellaneous flour (red rice, black rice, germinated brown rice, green soybeans, red beans, soybeans, rice cake, sorghum), edible vegetable oils, maltodextrin / swelling agent, modified starch, Fragrance Nutrition Information
- Energy – 397kcal
- Protein – 5.2g
- Lipid – 6.1g
- Carbohydrate – 78.9g
- Salt equivalent – 0.98g
Storage Instructions: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Also, avoid high temperature and humidity.