Japanese Namisato Original Pancake Mix
To many of us, pancakes are often considered as a weekend treat. However, we have to agree that the other five days would be considerably much better if they, too, start with a warm stack of pancake. This is possible with Japanese Namisato Original Pancake Mix.
Beat the bloat by using this pancake mix to make these light and fluffy pancakes. They are safely crafted for those with gluten intolerance.
This Japanese Namisato Original pancake mix is a flour-free mixed using domestically produced rice flour. As a result, the pancake mix formed a moist dough. Which is unique to rice flour only when mixed with egg and milk (can be substituted with soy milk too). As rice flour is very easy to handle because it is fine and does not become lumpy. You can use it in many different dishes such as confectionery. It is also healthy because of its low oil absorption rate.
Owing to the fact that the end pancake is light and fluffy, this pancake mix will definitely be well-received among the children (even the adults will love it too)! You can serve these pancakes easily for example as a breakfast menu or as a snack with maple syrup. Therefore, with this gluten free pancake mix and a few simple ingredients, you can make fluffy pancakes every time!
How to make delicious Namisato Pancake
Materials to prepare:
- Namisato Original Pancake Mix 200g
- Medium Size Egg 1 piece
- Milk 160ml
- Crack the egg in a mixing bowl. And then add in milk and pancake mix. Mix well with a whisk.
- Heat frying pan on low to medium heat.
- Oil the frying pan lightly.
- Scope mixture and drop gently onto the frying pan.
- Cook one side for about 3 minutes, small bubbles will appear on the surface and the pancake starts to look slightly dry at the edges.
- Flip the pancake and cook for about 2 minutes. Lift a corner of the pancake and it will be done when the second side is also golden brown in colour.
Another pancake recipe you can take a look – Banana & Coconut Pancakes with Dark Chocolate Sauce
Potential for contamination: Soy, SesameIngredient list: Rice flour (domestic), sugar, edible vegetable oil and fat, maltodextrin / modified starch, swelling agent, flavouring