Japanese Namisato Pizza Rice Flour
Japanese Namisato Rice Cake Flour is domestically produced sticky rice flour. You can use this Rice Cake flour for making Rice Cake or homemade bread. Furthermore, you can also mix it with the usual flour and add a touch of texture. Therefore, add a little bit of rice cake flour to the usual dishes to create a more chewy and “mochi” texture. In addition, it uses only domestically cultivated sticky rice. Gluten free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free and Soy Free!
In order to leave and create Japanese food for the next generation, Namisato will strive to develop new possibilities. “Take care of the breath of nature …” Also, Namisato supports Japanese food culture with reliable flour milling technology cultivated in tradition.
The production line does not use any of the 7 major allergens (soy, wheat, egg, milk, peanuts, shrimp, crab). Therefore the products are also suitable for those who are allergic to Wheat or interested in Gluten-free foods.
Preservation method: Please store away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
Ingredients: Sticky rice (domestic).
*Per 100g (This indication is a guideline)
Energy – 356kcal
Protein – 7.1g
Lipid – 0.3 g
Carbohydrate – 81.1g
Salt equivalent – 0.00g
Suggested Recipe: Rice Flour Pizza
- Japanese Namisato Bread Mix – 75g
- Japanese Namisato Pizza Rice Flour – 75g
- Sugar – 7g
- Olive oil – 5g
- Baking powder – 2g
- Salt – 3g
- Warm water (approx. 40℃) – 110ml – 115ml
- Dry yeast – 3g
Toppings for Pizza: Choose what you like! Don’t restrict yourself to the list below!
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the dough onto an iron plate on which the cooking sheet is laid, stretch it with a spatula to a diameter of about 25 cm, and gently spread it.
- Set the oven at 40℃ and ferment for about 20 minutes
- Place your favourite ingredients on the fermented dough and bake in an oven at 200°C for about 20 – 25 minutes.
* After step 3, if the pizza sauce is difficult to apply, lightly bake the surface for 5-10 minutes.