Japanese No Additive Gluten Free Udon
Japanese No Additive Gluten Free Udon uses domestically produced (Aichi prefecture) rice flour to produce udon a smooth texture and firmness. Additional plus point! They do not contain additives and is so easy to cook! Additives ensure a constant look. They add bulk. They ensure machinery runs quickly. But they don’t do anything for your health and vitality. Therefore we come out with the Japanese No Additive Gluten Free Udon that is safe for everyone. It is also low calorie, low fat and low in protein when we compare them with wheat flour noodles.
Good to know
- Free From 27 Allergens: Shrimp/prawn, crab, wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk and peanuts, abalone, squid, salmon roe, oranges, cashew nut, kiwifruit, beef, walnuts, sesame, salmon, mackerel, soybeans, chicken, bananas, pork, “matsutake” mushrooms, peaches, yams, apples and gelatin.
- Because raw rice flour noodles contain a lot of water and are soft, the boiling time is very short (2 to 3 minutes and a half), and there is no need to boil them back for a long time like dry noodles.
- After boiling the noodles, wash them with water for a better taste. Enjoy the original texture and taste of raw noodles!
- If frozen, please thaw before cooking. If you boil them while frozen, the noodles may stick to each other.
- Manufactured by a full-time craftsman at a rice flour factory.
Preservation method: Please store it away from direct sunlight, high temperature, wetness and moisture. Use as soon as possible after opening.
How to cook deliciously:
- Remove the oxygen scavenger and put noodles in a large amount of boiling water. Please loosen it.
- Boil the noodles for about 4 minutes.
- After boiling the noodles, drain in a colander and enjoy with your favourite soup and ingredients
Ingredients: Rice flour (from Aichi prefecture), potato starch, vinegar