Japanese Soy Pancake Mix
The Japanese Soy Pancake Mix powder uses only 100% Uruchi rice flour and domestic soybean flour. This is the pancakes that you will want your family to eat! With the abundant nutrition of soybeans such as high-quality vegetable protein, calcium, vitamins and minerals, high anti-oxidant isoflavones, and dietary fiber, this is a tasty and nutritious pancake mix suitable for everyone in the family.
Whether you are a pancake lover or someone who is conscious about health, this Japanese Soy Pancake mix is not to be missed. With only 100% domestic rice flour, 100% domestic soybean flour, no wheat, no gluten, using aluminium-free baking powder, no colouring, no fragrance, what more can you ask for in a pancake mix that is so wholesome to the body. The dietary fiber of soy is also highly insoluble, so when eaten, it absorbs the moisture in the stomach and swells up, making you feel comfortable and satisfying.
This pancake mix can make 4 – 6 pancakes (10cm to 12cm in diameter). All you need is one egg and 180ml of milk to create mouth-watering pancakes for the family. The dough has a mild aroma of soy and the sweetness is moderate. It goes well with ham, sausage, tuna, eggs, cheese and so on, a thumbs-up recommendation for breakfast. It can also be freeze after baking and even after thawing, it is still soft and delicious.
How to make:
- Put eggs and milk in a bowl and mix well with a whisk. Add the pancake mix and mix until the powder is gone.
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat and spread the salad oil in a paper towel thinly. Lower the temperature, and slowly pour a dough (about 60g) into the centre of the pan.
- Cover and fry again over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Make small holes on the surface (with a toothpick).
- Turn over when the edges are dry and fry for another 2-2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Enjoy with toppings such as butter, syrup and jam as you like.
How about giving this recipe a try too – Banana & Coconut Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce
Ingredient list: Uruchi rice (domestic), granulated sugar, soy flour (domestic) (not genetically modified), baking powder
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity
Things to note:
- Due to the characteristics of the product, the dough before baking will become thicker over time, but there is no problem with the quality.
- Please be careful as the product is easily burnt, do be alert when frying the pancake.
- After opening, in order to prevent moisture absorption and insect damage, be sure to keep the bag mouth sealed and use as soon as possible.
- Do not use for fried confectionery such as doughnuts or fried dishes. There is a risk of burns due to the dough bursting and oil splashing.
- Cooking utensils and baked pancakes are hot, so be careful not to burn yourself.
- Energy – 380 kcal
- Protein -11.1g
- Lipid – 4.9g
- Carbohydrates – 72.0g
- Salt equivalents – 276mg
- Dietary fibre – 2.9g