Japanese White Miso With Dashi Soup
Japanese White Miso With Dashi Soup is a combination of bonito and kelp soup stock with Saikyo white Miso. It is beautiful pale yellow in color, has a elegant sweetness and low salt content using plenty of rice jiuqu. Making the best use of the taste and characteristics of miso and soup stock, it is made into a softness that melts quickly. It has become an indispensable seasoning for cooking. The spout pouch with cap is easy to use and fits in the refrigerator pocket to save storage space
Suggested Recipe: Vegetable and chicken stew Saikyo white miso flavor
Ingredients: For 2 people
- Chicken thigh: 1/2 sheet
- Onion: 1/4 piece
- Potato: 1 piece
- Carrot: 1/6 piece
- Spinach: 1/6 bundle
- Water: 300ml
- Butter: 20g
- Cake flour: 20g
- Milk: 300ml
- White Miso with Dashi Soup: 80g
- Salt and pepper: Appropriate amount
How to make
- Melt butter in a pan, add flour, fry over low heat, add milk little by little and spread.
- Add White Miso with Dashi soup stock to 1 and dissolve, then adjust the taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut the onion into combs, and cut the potatoes and carrots into small pieces.
- For spinach, add salt to boiling water, boil it, take it in cold water, squeeze the water, and cut it into 3 cm pieces.
- Heat salad oil (outside the amount) in a pan, fry chicken, onions, potatoes, and carrots, add water and simmer until tender.
- When it becomes soft, add the white sauce of 2 and simmer for a while.
- Finally, add spinach, adjust the taste with salt and pepper, and serve in a bowl.
Preservation: keep away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.